Campaign Coordinator Job Description
Job Title: Campaign Coordinator
Responsible to: Executive Director
Working hours: 10hrs a week (flexible)
Working location: Islington and Westminster Office (flexible), occasionally working from home
Salary: £480 monthly (£12 an hour)
Start: ASAP thereafter
Summary of Job:
The Campaign Coordinator will take lead on all PR tasks, aiming to produce and coordinate MEWSo’s
campaign message either on our website or on print. They will be working closely with our Executive
Director and our Communication Coordinator to publicise MEWSo’s many campaigns such as our
Polygamy Matters project and Hymenoplasty Matters Campaign. They will also be involved with
more advanced PR responsibilities, such as cultivating relationships with various journalists and
media companies, or other marketing and advertising related duties.
Main Tasks and Duties:
Information and Marketing
• Assist in the development and dissemination of publicity materials in accordance with MEWSo’s
and funder’s branding guidelines.
• Assist in gathering media attention to particular projects and events created or hosted by
• Assist in the writing up of various campaigns for our website.
• Consistently compile reports on the performance and reception of a campaign. Monitoring and
reporting on the number of volunteers joining the campaign and any reactions from the press,
the council, or relevant departments.
• Assist in organising events and fundraising activities by booking events and coordinating with
• Assist in writing material for our Executive Director, particularly for meetings, conferences,
speeches, and interviews.
To read the full job description, download the pdf:
If you would like more information about our campaign, please don’t hesitate to contact us. If you would like to support our cause, please consider donating or look at our vacancy page for volunteering options.